Friday 27 August 2021

What I have been watching while at home. :)

 At home I have been watching a lot of horror movies.

late at night or morning or after-noons I watch horror movies like, Lights out, Chucky, Annabelle, and some short horror films on Y.T

And I have also been watching anime I've finished this anime about a ghost boy and his name is hanako-san, and his purpose is quite..Weird but normal.

And this anime about this normal girl who some how travelled to a different universe with a group of girls, and then they become friends.

And some bible stories with my lil sisters ( sometimes I am forced too :> )

but yeah I have watching some news and some other animes too :>



2 comments:

  1. Hi Zion, Max from Paroa School here.

    This is a very interesting post about what you have been watching. What is your favourite horror Movie?

    ReplyDelete